Counselling Transport and Logistics
We offer advice on the entire logistical chain and the different operations and persons involved according to the type of transport and its purpose, bearing in mind the responsibility of the operators of the multimodal transport chains, Door to Door, INCOTERMS 2010, and others.
- Claims and defence for non-payment of the transport price, damages or losses of merchandise, as well as delays in the delivery and other incidents in the transport services.
- Procedures and administrative / jurisdictional (contentious-administrative) appeals on the subject of transport authorisations, also sanctions for infringements of traffic regulations (including driving times and use of tachograph and of speed limiter) and services related to transport: logistics operators, transport agencies and forwarding agents, etc.
- Incorporation of companies for the transport of merchandise and related activities.
The services include the matters and files related to the Liability Limits of the International Carrier/transporter.
- Arbitration, on these subjects.
- These procedures, in relation to national or international transports: Consignment Notes and CMR.
- Reports and opinions on contracts, clauses, transport conditions and any class of related agreements.
- Claims against the shipping line/carrier as a consequence of the transport of loaded vehicles with/without driver on board of RO-RO/RO-PAX, and others, in matters related to damage to freight, energy supply in refrigerated transport, overbooking, delays not attributable to the sailing, etc.
- Possibility of acting directly in any place in Spain, and collaboration with a wide network of Correspondents, attorneys specialised in transport, in the entire European Union.