We have broad experience in counselling companies and organisations that make up this very specialised sector which has its own needs.
Our vocation is to provide specialised legal advice in Agri-food Law and Business in all the legal aspects that a company may face: national and international contractual, labour, financial, tax, administrative, environmental, criminal, and commercial law.
For this we have a multidisciplinary team with extensive knowledge of the reality of the sector coupled with the high degree of technical capacity of professionals who can offer a comprehensive service tailored to the reality of each organisation
We offer services in:
- Counselling on differentiated quality and food quality defence procedures in health inspections. Labelling and traceability. Food Safety. Cooperatives, Family Businesses, and other associative formulas typical of the sector: Regulatory advice and protected designation of origin. Distribution contracts.
- Subsidies and Aid from the Administration, tax savings through the assignment of intangibles and ICT.
- Logistics and International Commerce. International contracting, transport, Customs, tenders and international payment means. Claims for apparent damages and hidden defects. International Private Law.
- Administrative and environmental authorisations. Advice on sustainability actions.
- Tax benefits and corporate restructuring. Company groups with diversification of products and distribution.