Lener Bankruptcy Administrations Department wants to facilitate for the judicial bodies the appointment of professionals of proven experience in the more than twenty years that the Group has been acting in crisis environments.
We intend to be a relevant support for the Judges of the Commercial Court and the challenges they face, with a committed vocation for improvement, continual training and permanence over time.
It has a team of attorneys and economists specialised in crisis situations and insolvency, from both the viewpoint of the company and of the investor:
- Team of bankruptcy administrators
- Restructuring Team
- Corporate Team
Experience of more than 30 years
In the world of company crises. Appointments from the entry into force of the bankruptcy law (year 2004).
Exclusive and full dedication
We are not a company of professionals but rather a commercial company with a multidisciplinary team of attorneys and economists as well as support staff in the procedures with the creditors - public administrations - and liquidation of assets.
Parameters of diligence and loyalty.
Coverage above the minimum required in civil liability insurance.
We have a dozen professionals, both attorneys and economists, who have been named individually as bankruptcy administrators and who can continue in this capacity, both individually or as a legal person. In addition, the company has Lener’s collaboration, technical media and materials for any legal and/or economic problem of an extraordinary or very special nature according to the activity or branch to which the bankrupt company is dedicated (expropriations, contentious-administrative, sanctioning files, criminal proceedings, responsibility for accidents, tax inspections....).
We have long experience of more than twenty years in legal and economic counselling of the debtor or creditor involved in bankruptcy proceedings, as well as the counselling in restructuring and refinancing processes and in Art. 5 bis of the Bankruptcy Law, encompassing any type of ordinary bankruptcy problem, among others:
Posing of all types of ERES (labour force adjustment plans), pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy, with incentives, early retirement, negotiations with the union representatives on the regional level, etc.
Sale of branches of activity, sale of assets in common phase, individual realisation of assets, auction processes, etc.
Obtaining of financing (private and public) in bankruptcy processes, rescue and restructuring aid from the European Union, financing for the agreement, etc.
Exercising all types of reintegration or rescission actions, in the interest of the body of creditors and of the bankruptcy in view of situations of unjustified pecuniary loss, strengthening the search for negotiable solutions.
Pro-active actions in approval of collective agreement.
- High filing level. Percentage data on bankruptcies by years
- "Monitoring" of the activity
- Relations with public, regional government and State authorities (AEAT, TGSS, FOGASA,...)
- Labour complexity. -Labour force adjustment plans (suspension, discontinuance (partial and total))
- Sales of productive unit.-Proactivity.- Role of Lener Corporate
- Complex classifications
- Actions before the different criminal, civil and labour courts
- Reintegration and severance actions
- Biochemical - Antibiotics Sector
- Steelmaking - Nodular Cast Iron Sector
- Mining-Extractive Sector - Basque-León Coal
- Energy Sector. Renewables. Exporting – MAC Thermal & Process Industries
- Food and Distribution Sector - Merca Sevilla
- Engineering and Civil Works Sector– Inzamac
Counselling on projects and national and international projects and business.